Designer Aussies goal is to produce puppies that represent the MASCUSA breed standards. As we evaluate each puppy, they are placed in the following three categories and are priced accordingly. It is important to us to provide each new buyer with a beautiful, happy, healthy puppy that will be your devoted companion for life.
Pet Quality puppies make champion companions and wonderful family members. They are required to be spayed or neutered between 6 and 8 months of age.
Cannon Veterinary Services Ltd. offers a 20% discount to spay or neuter any of the puppies that we have raised.
Breeding Quality puppies exhibit the potential to develop into dogs of sufficient merit. At the time of sale, they do not exhibit any serious genetic faults or shortcomings. Health testing is required prior to breeding (at 24 months of age). Puppies will be registered in a co-ownership and according to the contract.
Show Quality puppies exhibit the qualities desired in the conformation show ring. They are free of genetic faults and shortcomings according to the standard. They may or may not title. Depending on the sale price and according to the contract we may require a co-ownership or puppies from a future litter.
The price of your puppy includes:
• Tail docking and dew claw removal
• DHLPPC AND BORDATELLA Vaccination series (appropriate for age when picked up or delivered)
• Microchip for the International pet recovery program (if lost or stolen)and for permanent identification
• Eyes cerfed by certified ophthalmologist
• Microscopic fecal exams
• Started on Sentinel heartworm,worm and flea preventative
• Fed all natural nutritionally balanced "Orijen" puppy food (no preservatives or chemicals)
• Puppy Owner's manual
• Health guarantee for the beautiful "Designer Aussies" puppy
• All puppies are raised in our home, are well socialized and have excellent temperaments
• The puppies can be registered and/or shown in Miniature American Shepherd Club of USA (MASCUSA)
We encourage you to come visit, get acquainted with the puppies, and look over the "Puppy Owner's Manual".